MTS Birthday Cake Protein Waffle Recipe
However, the standard traditional homemade waffle contains an abundance of ingredients that are poor dietary choices such as butter, oil, and maple syrup. One of the best ways to stick to a diet is to replicate popular food option choices with healthier made substitutes.
Related: 4 Easy And Delicious Protein Desserts Anyone Can Make!
Most of your favorite recipes that you can think of can be made healthier by changing just a couple of the main ingredients. The new MTS Nutrition Birthday Cake Whey is no exception and can be used to mimic several different recipes. Check out our easy to make the recipe below.
Ryan Rodal shows you how to prepare high protein waffles using MTS Whey Birthday cake flavor.Ingredients:
- 1 scoop MTS Nutrition Birthday Cake Whey
- 40 grams oat flour (can be made from traditional oats)
- ½ small container of apple sauce
- 4 egg whites (120g)
- Stevia to taste
- Fat-free whipped cream
- Sugar-free maple syrup
- Mix the following ingredients together in a bowl: 40 grams of oat flour (note: if you do not have oat flour simply take 40 grams of oats and grind them together in a blender), 4 egg whites, and ½ of a small container of apple sauce together until a thick consistency is reached.
- Turn on your waffle maker to let it heat up.
- Spray the waffle maker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour batter onto waffle maker.
- Let cook for 2 minutes (or until done).
Macros for this recipe:
- Calories - 383
- Fats - 4 grams
- Carbs - 40 grams
- Protein - 46 grams
It may not be your birthday yet but with this recipe, you can pretend it is all year round. Just because you are on a diet doesn't mean you still can't enjoy great tasting food. Be sure to follow me on Instagram @ryanrodal and subscribe to my YouTube channel: MuscleMinds for more great workout advice and nutrition tips!