Fat People Are Stupid and How to Fix That
Look past the title and let’s get real – fat people eat more ultra-processed foods.
What is an ultra-processed food?
“Ultra-processed foods go through multiple processes (extrusion, molding, milling, etc.), contain many added ingredients and are highly manipulated. Examples are soft drinks, chips, chocolate, candy, ice-cream, sweetened breakfast cereals, packaged soups, chicken nuggets, hotdogs, and fries”
We know that fat people are more likely to die. But are they also more likely to die stupid?
The answer is yes, and a new study that supports the finding of a few other studies confirms this.
In JAMA Neurology, a large study on 10,775 participants were analyzed. The group that ate the most ultra-processed foods experienced a 28% faster rate of cognitive decline than the group that ate the least. (1)
The potential issue is that being overweight negatively impacts brain function as well. So, which is it, the ultra-processed foods or being fat?
Eating ultra-processed foods will make you fat. Being fat will decrease your mental and physical performance. Ultra-processed foods will decrease your mental performance.
Bottom-line, don’t eat processed foods and don’t be fat.
I want you to live, I am not fat-shaming or being mean, I’m being honest. You can’t be fat and healthy. You can’t be fat and operating at your best mentally. It’s the truth, and all the BS fat-happy stories the media tells you won’t change that.
Some take home points from this article:
- Keep ultra-processed foods to less than 10% of your total food consumption.
- Exercise daily with both strength training and cardio.
- Keep your bodyfat at a reasonable level, under 20% for men and under 25% for women.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water, aim for about a gallon a day. Other non-caloric beverages count!
- If appetite is an issue, try Ambrosia Nomorbidity. It is the greatest appetite suppressant and stress controller ever created and have already helped thousands of people!
Get smart and get healthy – avoid ultra-processed foods and become the best you ever!