Scientific research from Chemi Nutra, a leading and internationally known pharmaceutical company, is one of the head researchers behind the key ingredients in PA(7). But what exactly is in PA(7)? Phosphatidic Acid, otherwise known as PA.
PA is a nutrient discovered deep within the human body that operates at a cellular level. This is why it was previously glossed over by scientists; however, recent studies have uncovered the potential to utilize PA in making lean muscle gains.
So why has there been so much buzz surrounding PA(7)? First let me give you a tip from one of the confidential elite bodybuilders who was able to test PA(7) before its public release: when you hit the gym, focus on gaining strength and not necessarily muscle. You read that right, but what does that have to do with PA(7)? Let me break it down for you. Strength is something you can control daily every time you hit the gym by focusing on form and reps. But muscle growth is a slow process that is actually out of our physical control.
Most people might not know this, but there is a cap on how much muscle growth your body can promote at a constant rate. Protein synthesis is a very complex process that can only achieve so much due to the resources it demands from the body. If only there was a way to supplement the body with the necessary nutrients. Well as it turns out, PA plays a major role that is essential in this process.
So is muscle growth entirely out of our control?
PA(7) might just have tipped the scales forever in our favor.
In Multiple Double Blind Research Studies, participants using the exact dosage of our formula provided in HPN PA(7) in combination with resistance training produced the following dramatic results:
- Subjects gained 5.3 lbs. of lean muscle mass and produced a 200% increase in lean muscle mass than subjects who worked out intensely alone!
- Subjects lost 2.9 lbs. of fat mass and allowed subjects to lose 260% more fat mass than subjects who worked out intensely alone!
- Subjects gained 47% in bench press strength!
- Subjects gained 68% more cross sectional area in their rectus femoris (large quadriceps muscles) vs. placebo subjects
Proven Benefits of PA(7):
- Increased Amino Acids Absorption
- Fat Loss
- Lean Muscle Gains
- Increase in Strength
- Enhances mTOR