You might be wasting your money and sabotaging your gains by taking protein!
That’s right. Do me a favor, pick up that protein powder bottle that you spend your hard earned money on to build muscle and burn fat. Look closely….do you see a logo that looks like this?
If not, you could be getting too many carbs, fats, not enough protein and even a hefty dose of rat feces…
Oh yeah, in 2010 a supplement manufacturer who manufactured for many companies had an issue that the FDA found---not only were they (thus ALSO the brands they manufactured for) not meeting label claims or even coming close, but they found rats, rat feces and other despicable, nasty things in their facility. This is what you risk getting if you do not have this logo.
I remember at the time, this protein was selling amazingly well. When I told people about this and even the greedy stores that pushed this to make extra margin (it was VERY cheap), they simply said things like, “I took it and I still got results.” Well, imagine the results they would have had if you weren’t drinking a shake filled with maltodextrin instead of whey and a heaping dose of rat feces.
Machine Whey™ is the quality protein brought to you by the man who brought ethics back to the industry, Marc Lobliner.
It is not only the one of the cleanest, purest, most QC-tested Whey proteins you will ever find, it has ingredients that make sense.
- A High Biological Value Protein Matrix of a proprietary Whey Concentrate and Whey Isolate Blend designed for optimal results and capitalizing on Whey’s health and immune benefits, NOT just its immense muscle-building and fat loss effects, although we get all of those and MORE than other proteins
- NO Maltodextrin, Dextrose, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Mono and Di-Glycerides, added Sugars or Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or cottonseed oil (TRANS FATS!) which have NO PLACE in your protein shake! (Cookies & Cream is the only exception to these)
- PROVEN 3rd part lab tests with every batch
- The NSF assurance that you are getting what we say you are getting
- Machine Muscle Approved™ RESULTS
Read on as I explain everything there is to know about why our Whey is perfect for you, point by point….
Arguably the Greatest Protein Blend Ever Created
Some people look at Whey and say “Isolate and Hydrolosates cost more but work better”. Well, they are wrong. When you over-process whey, you lose some beneficial properties that could be negatively affecting your gains. Are you missing out?
The Protein Designed to the EXACT Specifications of MTS Nutrition for Optimal Results and HEALTH
Machine Whey uses a VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE (80%) Whey Protein. I will argue that concentrate is the BEST form of whey. Whey Protein Concentrate is more in-tact than Whey Protein Isolate, meaning more of natures AWESOME powers that although have not been shown to increase lean mass, HAVE been shown to help with immune function. The Whey Protein Concentrate made specifically for Machine Whey utilizing MTS Nutrition’s exact specifications contain:
- Higher Levels of growth factors such as IGF-1 as opposed to isolate
- In its naturally-occurring fat, it contains various healthy fats, such as CLA
- Higher levels of immunoglobins and lactoferrins to support immune function
We also use a super-high, above 90% Whey Protein Isolate to keep the fat and carbs in check without hampering the goodness we get from our specifically-manufactured Whey Protein Concentrate.
And What About Cholesterol?
Alongside the above, we want to have some naturally occurring cholesterol in this blend. First off, this is naturally occurring in Whey Protein concentrate and you should not shy away from this! People NEED Cholesterol to:
- Maintain cell walls
- Insulate nerve fibers
- Produce Vitamin D
- Maintain healthy hormone levels
Also, studies have shown that dietary cholesterol does NOT raise blood cholesterol and the theory is that sugar and saturated fats are the culprit for this. Thus, we WANT this in there!
You Call That a “CONTEST-PREP Protein”? I Call It CRAP!!
I looked over the facts for a product or two deemed “contest prep” friendly. Well, unless you are in a crap contest, this NEEDS TO GO! If you see any of these in your shake, use it up (hey, you DID spend money on it!) and go get a tub of Machine Whey ASAP! Here are some things NOT in Machine Whey
- Maltodextrin: Added as cheap filler and to help with texture, taste and also adds volume while being DIRT CHEAP! This BAD carb raises insulin, is void of any micronutrients and really has NO PLACE in a whey protein shake.
- Dextrose: This carb has a place spiking insulin post workout if BULKING, but what about other times during the day? It lacks any micronutrients, spikes insulin through the roof potentially leading to unwanted fat gain and deleterious health effects. If you want this post workout ADD IT to your shake, don’t ruin your diet! This is added as cheap filler and for taste and needs to STAY AWAY from your protein shake!
- High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS): It makes me want to throw up seeing this in protein shakes. I cannot think of ONE HEALTHY benefit to this. It simply tastes extremely good. HFCS is a man-made, PROCESSED sweetener that has been linked to weight gain, dental cavities, poor nutrition, and increased triglyceride levels, which can boost your heart attack risk. Wow, so much for a health shake!
- Added Sugars: All for the TASTE, not the function. No reason for this. This will help spoil any healthy diet.
- Mono and Di-Glycerides: Do you like trans fatty acids (Trans fats)? Trans fats RAISE the levels of LDL (BAD) cholesterol and lower the levels of HDL (GOOD) cholesterol in our body, increasing the risk of heart disease and Per food laws; we only have to report trans fat content from triglycerides--not from monoglycerides or diglycerides. But trans fats are inevitably formed in when mono- and diglycerides are manufactured, which they are since they are not natural, they are human-made--just like partially hydrogenated oils!
- Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed oil: See above-MORE TRANS FATS added just for taste and texture!
Have we convinced you to switch yet?
Machine Whey is YOUR Protein
Make the switch to the Whey Protein designed with YOUR goals in mind. Make the switch to Machine Whey TODAY!
Why Take Whey Protein?
- Whey Protein is essential for athletes looking to increase lean mass and lose fat. Athletes need more protein in their diet, and as stated by the International Society of Sport Nutrition, more than twice the recommended daily allowance.
- Whey protein contains ALL essential amino acids, making it a complete protein and is also very high in Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA). The BCAA’s Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine have been shown in studies to help people build lean mass and burn fat.
- Whey protein helps you maintain healthy immune system by increasing the levels of glutathione in the body. Glutathione is an anti-oxidant required for a healthy immune system. Exercise and resistance training may reduce glutathione levels. Thus, whey protein might also keep you healthy!
When Do I take Whey Protein?
- For maximum results, consume Whey Protein pre and post workout and anytime you need extra protein in your diet.
- Whey protein can replace protein in your meals.
- Sludge™: Marc “The Machine” Lobliner invented Sludge for all to enjoy. A simple mixture of Machine Whey, Blueberries and water! Simply search the keyword “Machine Whey Sludge” on YouTube and find out how YOU can make your own Sludge!
Who can take Whey Protein?
- Anyone looking to increase their protein intake or potentially improve body composition through the addition of Whey Protein.
For healthy individuals, there are few when consumed as recommended but please consult with your doctor prior to using any and all dietary supplements.
Who is the man behind this Protein?
“Since diet is the most important part of your program, I feel that a Whey Protein people can trust to deliver on its label claims and provide the highest quality and most stringent manufacturing processes is the perfect choice for the first product for my new line—MTS Nutrition.” ---Marc Lobliner, Founder
Industry expert and diet and training guru Marc Lobliner has stepped down and CEO of Scivation and has launched MTS Nutrition. “MTS Nutrition is all about reaching goals and I have based my entire career on ethics and helping people reach their goals ,” says Marc. “I am confident that MTS Nutrition will dominate the marketplace due to our superior formulations, quality assurance and customer service.” Marc will be the sole contact for customer service. “If you have a question about anything we offer, I am here for you. If you have a question about when to take Whey Protein, I am here for you,” says Marc. “Without the customer, we do not exist and that is something a lot of companies seem to forget.” As for quality, Marc adds, “It will be a dream come true to deal directly with consumers to help them bring their goals to reality and provide them with PROOF that what is on the label is in the bottle!”
As the leader of Scivation, a multi-million dollar, globally distributed sport nutrition company, Marc was the most accessible and energizing sports nutrition company CEO in the history of the industry. During his seven years at Scivation, he launched and developed Team Scivation, an online personal training and diet program, into the largest of its kind in Sport Nutrition history with over 70,000 concurrent members. Prior to starting Scivation, Marc was a co-founder of, and served as Chief Marketing Officer for the Sylvester Stallone sports nutrition company, INSTONE, LLC. Marc also spent over four years working for Weider Publications’ Muscle & Fitness, FLEX, Men’s Fitness and Muscle & Fitness Hers magazines.
Marc has been featured in Muscle & Strength, MuscleMag International (Italy), and Ironman (Australia) magazines, and has appeared in Men's Fitness as a physique model. Marc has authored several print articles that have appeared in trade magazines such as Muscle & Fitness, as well as online at Bodybuilding.com, and has also co-authored 10 books on the subject of physique transformation, with titles such as, Game Over: The Final Showtime Cut Diet You'll Ever Need, The Diet Solution: The NEW American Diet, C.H.A. (The Carb Haters Anonymous) Diet: The Final Answer on Carbless Bulking & Cutting, and The Lifestyle Cut Diet: The Final Diet You'll Ever Need to Stay Lean and Healthy.
Marc can be reached at email@example.com.