Pump Intra-Pump - Intraworkout BCAA Powder
Intra-Pump™ contains the perfect 2:1:1 BCAA Ratio. But, Intra-Pump doesn’t stop with these three anabolic amino acids... Taurine has the potential to improve muscle pumps, glucose shuttling, workout energy levels, workout recovery and protein synthesis. Taken for its health benefits, taurine can improve testosterone levels, cardiovascular function, reduce blood pressure, help regulate insulin levels, fight fat gain, reduce stress and much more. L-Citrulline assists with cardiovascular health and helps reduce fatigue. Not only does Citrulline provide an extra energy boost and help to improve your endurance, but it also assists bloodflow to your organs and acts as a vasodilator, helping to increase muscle pumps. To top it off, you get sodium, potassium and vitamin B6 so your pumps and performance are maximized. All doses of these vital electrolytes are clinically proven. Chris Jones “Beastmode” wanted to make sure you got maximum recovery from every workout and that recovery starts when you take Intra-Pump DURING your workout!
THE NITTY GRITTY - WHY DO I NEED 2:1:1 BCAA?
We are seeing many formulas use a higher leucine content. This is not BCAA—BCAA is 2:1:1 is what the muscles naturally contain, so we are essentially replacing what is lost.
LEUCINE IS THE KEY AMINO FOR PROTEIN SYNTHESIS, WHY NOT JUST USE THIS?
You can for some purposes, but for INTRA, or during training, 2:1:1 is what is best in both the lab and in reality since it is what your body actually needs. Leucine alone or in a higher ratio has been found to not be as effective as the 2:1:1 BCAA Ratio. Leucine is the anabolic trigger for lean mass gain and fat loss but without the other two BCAA in a 2:1:1 ratio you are selling yourself short!
THE OTHER TWO AMINOS, ISOLEUCINE AND VALINE
Isoleucine: Significantly increases glucose uptake and usage of glucose during training. This amino acid can help increase performance when there is glucose in the body. (One can take MTS Nutrition Carb 10 with this during training to ensure carbohydrate availability.
Valine: Can reduce fatigue and rate of perceived exertion during training for longer, more effective workouts!
It is clear that Intra-Pump belongs in your shaker bottle during training!
1. Kimball SR, Jefferson LS. Signaling pathways and molecular mechanisms through which branched-chain amino acids mediate translational control of protein synthesis. J Nutr. 2006;136(1 Suppl):227S-31S.
2. Kim D-H, Kim S-H, Jeong W-S, Lee H-Y. Effect of BCAA intake during endurance exercises on fatigue substances, muscle damage substances, and energy metabolism substances. Journal of Exercise Nutrition & Biochemistry. 2013;17(4):169-180. doi:10.5717/jenb.2013.17.4.169.
3. Doi M, Yamaoka I, Nakayama M, Mochizuki S, Sugahara K, Yoshizawa F. Isoleucine, a blood glucose-lowering amino acid, increases glucose uptake in rat skeletal muscle in the absence of increases in AMP-activated protein kinase activity. J Nutr. 2005;135(9):2103-2108.
4. Kim HY, Kim H V, Yoon JH, et al. Taurine in drinking water recovers learning and memory in the adult APP/PS1 mouse model of Alzheimer's disease. Sci Rep. 2014;4:7467. http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/srep07467.
5. Suzuki T, Morita M, Kobayashi Y, Kamimura A. Oral L-citrulline supplementation enhances cycling time trial performance in healthy trained men: Double-blind randomized placebo-controlled 2-way crossover study. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2016;13:6. doi:10.1186/s12970-016-0117-z.
6. Bendahan D, et al. Citrulline/malate promotes aerobic energy production in human exercising muscle. Br J Sports Med. (2002)
1 year ago
5 months ago
1 year ago
2 months ago
1 month ago
2 months ago
2 months ago
7 months ago
6 months ago