Taurine functions in the tissues by stabilizing cell membranes, aiding the transportation of potassium, sodium, calcium, and magnesium in and out of cells. It also helps in the regulation of muscle contractions, water balance, and energy levels of neurotransmitters in the brain. Benefits of Taurine: Increase in physical endurance and reaction speed of physical processes. It increases mental concentration and alertness and can improve your overall sense of well-being. A reduction in blood pressure and strengthening of heart muscle are also apparent.
- Regulate Oxidative Stress
- Protect Against Hardening of the Arteries
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Potent Antioxidant Properties
- Supports Energy Production