MTS Nutrition L-Carnitine - Non-stimulant Fat Mobilizer
Carnitine is a naturally-occurring compound, present in virtually all the cells of your body that plays a vital role in energy production and mitochondrial protection. Specifically, carnitine transports fatty acids from the blood into the mitochondria where they can be burned for energy. By using your body’s own stored fatty acids, carnitine essentially transforms you into a fat burning machine!
Best of all, L-Carnitine is non-stimulative, meaning you get the elevated metabolism and increased fat burning without any anxiety, jitters, or energy crash present in other fat burning supplements. And as an added bonus, supplementing with carnitine can also improve recovery, mental clarity, and lean mass gains![2,3,4]
In addition to this L-Carnitine can:
- Promote Healthy Weight Management
- Promote Increased Energy and Mental Focus
- Promote Recovery From Intense Exercise
- Antioxidant Benefits
1. Galloway, S. D., Craig, T. P., & Cleland, S. J. (2011). Effects of oral L-carnitine supplementation on insulin sensitivity indices in response to glucose feeding in lean and overweight/obese males. Amino acids, 41(2), 507-515.
2. Wall, B. T., Stephens, F. B., Constantin?Teodosiu, D., Marimuthu, K., Macdonald, I. A., & Greenhaff, P. L. (2011). Chronic oral ingestion of l?carnitine and carbohydrate increases muscle carnitine content and alters muscle fuel metabolism during exercise in humans. The Journal of physiology, 589(4), 963-973
3. Ho, J. Y., Kraemer, W. J., Volek, J. S., Fragala, M. S., Thomas, G. A., Dunn-Lewis, C., ... & Maresh, C. M. (2010). l-Carnitine l-tartrate supplementation favorably affects biochemical markers of recovery from physical exertion in middle-aged men and women. Metabolism, 59(8), 1190-1199.
4. Van Oudheusden LJ, Scholte HR. Efficacy of carnitine in the treatment of children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. (2002)