Labrada BCAA Power
Sign In or Create an Account to earn and spend Tiger Reward Points!
$25.99 $ 25.99
Labrada BCAA PowerFermented BCAA Formula. BCAA Power contains amino acids made only by a natural fermentation process. This means you get maximum purity without the use of any harsh chemical solvents. 7 grams of fermented, pure branched chain amino acids providing high levels of leucine to stimulate protein synthesis and insulin for post-workout muscle growth. 3 grams of fermented, pure L-Glutamine to help protect muscle tissue from breakdown and improve recovery. Coconut water concentrate to help replace electrolytes lost from sweating and improve hydration. Clean, refreshing taste – delicious! Vegan friendly.
What does Labrada BCAA Power contain?
- 7g 2:1:1 Pharmaceutical-grade Fermented BCAAs
- BCAA or Branched Chain Amino Acids refers to the essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine.
- BCAAs are unique because they are metabolized directly in the muscles instead of the liver like other amino acids. Muscle tissue is composed of over 30% BCAAs. The BCAAs, in particular leucine, stimulates protein synthesis in the body, reduces catabolism, and reduces fatigue during your workouts.
- The BCAAs in BCAA Power spike blood amino acid levels to a much greater and faster extent than branched chain aminos obtained from other protein sources. This is because they are in free form (not part of a protein) and require little to no digestion and are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.
- 3g Pharmaceutical-grade Fermented Glutamine
- Glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids in the body- about 60% in muscle tissue- and is important for muscle recovery and growth.
- Research suggests that supplementing with glutamine allows subjects to recover faster between workouts.
- Glutamine is critical for optimal immune system function. Repetitive, intense training sessions take their toll on the immune system, which if ran down enough can allow you to get sick and hamper your progress. Glutamine supplementation can combat these effects, keeping you healthy and training to your maximum potential.
- 1g Coconut Water Extract for electrolyte replacement
- During intense exercise, your body excretes and/or uses several trace minerals, or electrolytes, to perform various functions in your skeletal muscle system. When you have exercised intensely enough, or have been sweating for long periods of time, your body needs these electrolytes replaced in order to remain capable of performing at peak capacity. If your body does not get adequate electrolytes, you can experience decreased athletic performance.