Clash-3D Explosive Preworkout Powder
“CLASH-3D is the most complete preworkout in history. Boundless energy, insane pumps, laser-sharp mental focus, power and muscle gaining ingredients with HEART-HEALTH BENEFITS all in one delicious preworkout. If you’re serious about your training, you can’t go one more workout without CLASH-3D – it changes EVERYTHING!”-Marc Lobliner, CEO of MTS Nutrition
MTS Nutrition CLASH-3D is where performance and improved body composition “CLASH”!
CLASH-3D combines research-proven ingredients in a scientifically-validated, FULLY-DISCLOSED formula. It will not only propel you through the most grueling workouts, but also ensure you have all the ergogenic support you need to help build lean muscle and lose fat.
WHAT'S IN CLASH-3D?
Imagine an ingredient in a preworkout that not only helps deliver a SICK PUMP but also helps prevent you from getting a sick heart? VasoDrive-AP is a very effective supplement for cardiovascular health but also helps with everything from recovery, to getting a sick pump, to controlling inflammation to improve focus AND SO MUCH MORE!
One of the most researched tripeptide ingredients for cardiovascular health, VasoDrive-AP (also known as AmealPeptide®) is said to improve arterial flexibility by increasing the production of endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS).
Derived from milk protein through a proprietary enzymatic process, VasoDrive-AP is a naturally occurring, safe, and highly effective blood-pressure support ingredient.
It occurs in very small amounts in casein as tripeptides, which are three specific amino acids joined together in a precise configuration. It works to support blood pressure already within a healthy range by inhibiting an enzyme that leads to the constriction of blood vessels.
The two tripeptides in VasoDrive-AP are known as the lactotripeptides Valyl-Prolyl-Proline (VPP) and Isoleucyl- Prolyl-Proline (IPP); they are derived from the amino acids valine, proline, and isoleucine.
It is manufactured by enzymatically hydrolyzing casein in a precise manner with the protease derived from Aspergillus oryzae in such a way that the peptides are not damaged or broken down into their individual amino acids. They are also not degraded in the human digestive system because of their precise configuration and can be absorbed intact to be physiologically active.
These lactotripeptide combinations are not found in high enough quantities in common foods (such as dairy) to be sufficiently healthful.
This vasodilating action is believed to be at least partly responsible for VasoDrive-AP’s clinically documented effect on blood pressure.
Supported by more than 30 published studies — including over a dozen double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical trials — VasoDrive-AP (Amealpeptide) helps maintain both systolic and diastolic blood pressure already within healthy limits and promotes arterial elasticity.
VasoDrive-AP also boosts exercise performance by improving recovery and sustaining endothelial function throughout training cycles. It additionally helps athletes with their “head game” by supporting healthy cerebral circulation and cognitive function.*
Research shows that VasoDrive-AP supplementation can:*
- Improve arterial flexibility by potentiating the production of eNOS
- Support healthy glucose utilization
- Reduce inflammation
- Support cerebral blood flow and cognitive function
- Improve recovery and sustain endothelial function throughout training cycles
- Reduce muscle soreness after high-intensity exercise
- Reduce mild exercise-related fatigue
- Long-term solution for optimal intra-workout pump as well as post- workout recovery
3D Pump Breakthrough
3D Pump addresses all the major, recognized mechanisms for improving the hyperemic (“pump”) response to resistance training, while also promoting endurance exercise performance capacity and hydration/fluid balance. This means not only does this enhance the PUMP, but it also enhances performance!
1. RECOVER WHILE YOU TRAIN! Fatigue resistance and muscular recovery are additional benefits bestowed by both L-citrulline and Amla extract. The muscle recovery benefits from Citrulline and Amla begin working in advance of the next training session from the pre/intra-workout consumption.
2. Mechanisms of action for hyperemic/“pump” response include all the osmoregulatory/plasma & intracellular hyperhydration benefits of not only glycerol, but also ‘beyond glycerol’ to include optimizing the eNOS NO pathway via Citrulline, Amla extract, RBC blood rheology/Platelet function and Angiotensin II – RAS modulation via Amla extract and interaction between all three bioactive ingredients.
These are the mechanisms of action:
- eNOS-NO pathway,
- platelet & RBC theology blood flow,
- ACE-inhibitor benefits,
- Ammonia scavenging,
- Urolithin A-D (from microbiome metabolism of LMWt Tannins) mitochondrial + Muscle stem cell support. Seems the Urolithin A/B (mostly) and Urolith C/D are providing a viable mechanism via metabolic reprogramming + signaling, RAAS/Ras/Raf/MEK/ERK for the enhanced recovery of strength/ endurance capacity & positive adaptations to training.
- Pump/ Blood flow (beyond just engorged volume, you get flow and delivery to working skeletal muscle without interfering with muscular contractions)
- Performance (muscular endurance, fatigue resistance & work capacity); recovery in advance of the next training session via the synergies of the Urolithins & Tannin bioactives from Amla with Glycerol + L-Citrulline
- Hydration (with or without dehydration or environmental stressors like heat/humidity)
Sodium, Potassium and Magnesium are critical for performance, normal HEALTHY body function and THE PUMP!
CLASH-3D contains an all-natural electrolyte formula providing sea salt, potassium and magnesium chelate to ensure that you are properly hydrated with the perfect electrolyte balance. Each scoop also provides sodium that is exclusively procured from sea salt. Unlike other preworkout powders that use cheap and harsh sodium sources, CLASH 3Ds sea salt is obtained by evaporating seawater. It contains essential minerals and nutrients that are removed from ordinary table salt during the refining process.
Sea Salt (Sodium)
CLASH 3D includes nutrient-dense sea salt, not the stripped-down form of sodium typically included in supplements. While salt is often demonized, research shows that consumption of sea salt protects against hypertension and kidney damage as well as support immune system function.
Sodium is even more important to consume if you’re engaged in regular high intensity training. It helps maintain fluid balance in the body, preventing dehydration, and regulates muscle function. Deficiencies of this essential mineral weaken muscles, decrease performance, and lead to cramping and spasms. REAL 100% Sea Salt is what you need for:
- Immune System: Sea salt and its many vitamins and minerals can prevent a deficiency common to athletes and those who train, enhancing the immune system and preventing sickness.
- Alkalinizing: Since it is not heated or chemically treated like stripped-down forms of sodium, sea salt can enhance alkalinity in the body enhancing nutrient absorption and enhancing health.
- Digestion: Sea salt can aid in the production of digestive juices, enhancing digestion and preventing stomach issues.
- Muscle Cramps and Spasms: Containing potassium and other minerals, sea salt can prevent muscle cramps and spasms.
- Blood Sugar: Sea Salt can help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Dehydration: The minerals in sea salt help to prevent electrolyte imbalances from perspiration and water intake.
Providing the counterpunch to sodium is potassium, the electrolyte that forms the other half of the electrical pump responsible for regulating electrolyte balance and neurotransmission. Much like sodium, potassium is lost is vast quantities during intense exercise, setting you up for increased fatigue and cramping. Consuming sufficient potassium ensures sustained performance, mental clarity, and carbohydrate metabolism.
The fourth most abundant mineral in the human body, magnesium plays a role in over 300 different processes in the body. Included in these 300+ reactions is the synthesis of DNA and RNA! In terms of athletic performance, magnesium maintains heart rate, stabilizes blood sugar, and regulates muscle function. It also supports bone and teeth formation and bolsters the immune system, further highlighting its importance to your health and well-being.
Creatine is the most researched dietary supplement and ergogenic aid available on the market today. With hundreds of studies to back its effectiveness, many add this to their supplement regimen to give them greater performance during their workouts and quicker recovery time. Creatine also helps with building lean muscle mass (Tarnopolsky et al., 2008). In order to progress and see continued results, you need to consistently challenge your muscles. Creatine is capable of providing the working muscles with energy to allow you to push harder in the gym, all while helping to reduce muscle fatigue. It doesn’t just stop there. If creatine is added to a solid training protocol, individuals have the ability to improve their overall strength and body composition (Galvan et al., 2016).
- Helps promote lean mass gains
- Helps promote increased strength
- Enhance muscle recovery
- Helps improve anaerobic capacity
PeakO₂® improves performance and has been clinically shown to provide the the following benefits to athletes:
- PeakO2 promotes oxygen consumption during exercise
- Demonstrated reduction in lactate supports ATP production
- Promotes increased time to fatigue
PeakO2® is an organic-certified combination of six adaptogenic mushrooms grown in the United States.
PeakO2® allows users to "adapt" to and overcome physical and mental stress, increasing power and endurance.
This ingredient has demonstrated a VO2 Max increase of 11% - this means more reps, sets and endurance!
One ingredient you will find in many pre-workouts on the market today is caffeine. This particular ingredient has been used to improve performance for more than 15 years – helping give athletes and the general population alike, the ability to improve their performance and increase their energy levels. While the dosages vary and are dependent on the individuals’ tolerance to simulants, the overall consensus is that caffeine can improve reaction time, logical reasoning, and vigilance (Kamimori et al., 2015). In addition, researchers have found that caffeine can also aid in enhancing long-term memory (Borota et al., 2014).
Theobromine is commonly found in chocolate (cacao). The energy boost you get from chocolate is actually coming from Theobromine itself – dark chocolate having the highest concentrations. Along with the energy boost, expect to feel nootropic effects where you attain a feeling of relaxation (Mitchell et al., 2011). Due to the vasodilation properties found in Theobromine (Martinez-Pinilla et al., 2015), it can also help attain a pump during workouts. The dilation of blood vessels can help increase blood flow to working muscles as well as transport nutrients more easily throughout the body. In addition, Theobromine has a diuretic effect, pulling water out of the body (Eteng et al., 2006). Lastly, as an added bonus, Theobromine may help with weight reduction as well thanks to its ability to reduce hunger and help prevent overeating (Khazan et al., 2014).
L-theanine is an amino acid found in green tea, which is a rich source of polyphenols that promote overall health and feature antioxidant properties. L-theanine also assists with relaxation and well-being, reduces stress, and helps maintain daytime alertness. This wonder ingredient has been shown to help with mental focus and sleep quality, which is an unlikely combination! The reason is that L-Theanine may affect the levels of certain chemicals in the brain, like Seratonin and Dopamine, which help influence mood, sleep, emotion, and cortisol. These actions in the body are inevitably how your body deals with environmental stress. L-Theanine may also help reduce appetite, support healthy weight management, boost the immune system, and reduce blood pressure.
This specifically formulated version of caffeine (di-caffeine malate) is an ionic bond of caffeine and malic acid which can increase mental focus and energy (Infinergy). In addition, Infinergy increases thermogenesis which can aid in weight loss. With this addition to any pre-workout and you can not only attain the energy needed to grind through the most grueling workout, but it can also help you burn fat and drop unwanted body weight.
As you can see NOTHING compares to CLASH-3D. Enjoy a cup of these gains preworkout today and you will never want to train without it!