|Secondary Muscle(s)||Calves, Glutes, Hamstrings,|
Sled Drag Instructions
- Attach the harness around your waist or over your shoulders.
- Facing away from the sled, make sure there is tension in the rope attached to the sled.
- Assume a strong athletic stance: knees flexed, hips back, core is brace, chest is up and shoulders back.
- Slowly walk forward, keeping tension on the rope at all times. Drive through the ball of your foot to pull the sled. Keep your neck in a neutral position.
- Maintain postural integrity throughout the exercise. Never slumping or crouching. KEEP THE CORE TIGHT!
- There can be a slight forward lean.
- Start light. This exercise is extremely tasking!
- Avoid leaning forward excessively.