Seated One Arm Dumbbell Wrist Curl
Seated One Arm Dumbbell Wrist Curl Instructions
- Be seated on a flat bench with a dumbbell resting in your hand.
- Your palm is facing upward in a supinated position.
- Lower the DB towards the ground by only extending your wrist. Let your fingers extend slightly as well.
- Allow your fingers to extend fully will limit the weight you can use.
- At the bottom position, bring the DB back towards you through wrist flexion.
- You should feel your forearms activated.
- Create the mind-muscle connection that your forearms are controlling the movement
- No momentum or musculature.
- Not allowing your fingers to extend will put greater emphasis on the forearm musculature.
- Extension of your fingers will create more of a grip strength stimulus.
- Don't bounce the weight up. This is a controlled motion.