Scissor Kicks Instruction
- Lie down on the floor with your arms at your sides and feet together.
- Elevate your legs/feet off the ground and slightly raise your upper back off the ground to properly activate your core musculature.
- Low back is pinned against the floor.
- Begin alternating your legs and raising them to roughly 45-degrees. This is a fluid, rhythmic motion.
- Point your toes to your face to properly engage the your lower-half musculature.
- Your feet and legs never touch the floor during the set.
- Keep your neck in a neutral position throughout the exercise.
- Keep the tempo controlled. Don't rush through this exercise, it will negate the purpose.