Plate Pinch Instructions
- Position your feet just inside shoulder-width.
- Place a pair of plates outside your feet.
- Assume a strong lifting position:
- Core is braced
- Glutes are active with knees slightly bent
- Shoulders pinned back
- Neutral spine with your ribs stacked on top of your pevlis.
Bend/hinge at the hips to grab/pinch the plates with your fingers.
- Your back remains flat/neutral throughout. There is no arch or rounding in your spine.
- Hold the plates at your sides for the respective duration.
- Avoid raising your elbows up or compromising your posture as you fatigue.
- Look straight ahead throughout the duration of the exercise. Keep a neutral neck position.