Over Bench Wrist Curl
Over Bench Wrist Curl Instructions
- Be on your knees with your forearms rested on top of a flat bench.
- Hands are off the end of the bench.
- Your palms are facing upward in a supinated position holding a barbell.
- Lower the bar towards the ground by only extending your wrist. Let your fingers extend slightly as well.
- Allowing your fingers to extend fully will limit the weight you can use.
- Create the mind-muscle connection your forearms are controlling the movement
- Not momentum or other musculature.
- At the bottom position, bring the barbell back towards you through wrist flexion.
- You should feel your forearms activated.
- Not allowing your fingers to extend will put greater emphasis on the forearm musculature.
- Extension of your fingers will create more of a grip strength stimulus.
- Don't bounce the weight up. This is a controlled motion.