- Lie face down on a bench.
- Your legs are off the bench.
- Elevate your legs so they are parallel to the floor with toes pointed directly to the ground.
- Keep a slight bend in the knee.
- In a controlled manner, lift one heel towards the sky while keep the other leg in the same position.
- This is a small range of motion.
- DON'T LET YOUR LOW BACK ARCH
- Your glute is controlling the movement, not your low back.
- Maintain controlled movement of the legs, don't aimlessly raise and lower them.