Dumbbell Upright Row
Dumbbell Upright Row Instructions
- Assume a strong lifting position:
- Core and glutes activated with a neutral spine
- Chest up and shoulders back
- Knees slightly bent and eyes fixed ahead.
- Hold a pair of dumbbells in front of you with your arms extended.
- Raise the DB's vertically by focusing on pulling with your delts.
- AVOID letting your traps shrug upwards. Maintain sound posture from start to finish.
- Create the mind-muscle connection your delts are controlling the movement, your arms are passive.
- The top position is just below your collarbone.
- Don't raise the weight higher than your collarbone.