Cable Lying Tricep Extensions
Cable Lying Triceps Extensions Instruction
- Fix a rope to a cable attachment on the bottom rung of the machine.
- Align a flat bench with the cable machine. Lie down on the bench facing away from the machine.
- Reach behind you to grip the rope handles.
- The starting position will have your hands behind you.
- Initiate the mind-muscle connection of creating and maintaining tension in the triceps throughout the exercise.
- Let your elbows track forward slightly then extend your forearms vertically.
- Keep your hands together.
- The top position has your arms extended overhead above your face.
- Maintain tension on the muscle throughout the eccentric as you lower to the starting position.
- Don't drop the weight from the top.
- The path of the cable is a steep incline.
- Let your wrists and arms naturally rotate during the exercise execution.