TIGER FITNESS Trip To Fabulous Las Vegas, NV Sweepstakes Official Rules:
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The TIGER FITNESS Trip To Fabulous Las Vegas, NV Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, and the District of Columbia (the "Territory") who have reached the legal age of18 in their state of residence and are located in the Territory at the time of entry. Tiger Fitness Inc. (“Sponsor”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees, and the advertising, fulfillment, judging, and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator (Giveaway Ninja), which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on September 05, 2023, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 21, 2023 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter:
a. To enter the Promotion online, without making a purchase, you must go to the Tiger Fitness Las Vegas Contest entry page to enter online entering your Full Name, E-mail, and Phone Number as well as agreeing to the terms and conditions of entering. You will receive 5 BONUS Entries for signing up!
b. Bonus Purchase Entries: During the Promotion Period, you may visit www.TIGERFITNESS.com and purchase at least $10 of products in a single order after any applicable discount, tax or shipping) to receive ONE (1) entry in the Promotion (“Purchase Entries”). Entrants must complete all required information which is e-mail, name, and phone number. Entrants will receive 1 entry per $10 increment during the promotional period.
c. Bonus Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter and you will receive 1 Bonus entry for following us on each social media platform. Entrants will receive 1 entry per TF social media account that they follow during the promotional period.
d. Bonus Submit A Photo of you in your favorite TF Gear or with your favorite products you take from Tiger Fitness to receive 1 bonus entry per picture you submit. Entrants will receive 1 entry per photo submitted that is approved during the promotional period.
e. Free Mail-in Entry: To enter the Promotion by mail, without making a purchase, during the Promotion Period, handprint (in the following order) your full name, complete street address, daytime telephone number, email address, and birth date, on a 4″ x 6″ postcard (with no outer envelope) and mail it to TIGER FITNESS Trip To Fabulous Las Vegas, NV Sweepstakes, 150 Commerce Drive Loveland, OH 45140 (a “Mail-in Entry”). You will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion for each postcard received. Postcards must be received by November 23, 2023. All Mail-in Entries must be legibly handwritten (including addressing), mailed separately with no outer envelope, and have sufficient postage. LIMIT 4 POSTCARDS. There is no limit to the amount of QUALIFIED OFFERED BONUS ENTRIES PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS. Entrants must complete all information required upon entry.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, all entries and submissions become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor or the Promotion Administrator.
4. Grand Prize Drawing: On or about December 4, 2023, the Promotion Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period.
5. Prize, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning: One (1) Grand Prize: A Trip For 2 to Fabulous Las Vegas (ARV $8,000). Trip includes 2 Round Trip air transportation from the major airport nearest the winner’s residence to Las Vegas, NV and hotel accommodations for three nights. During this trip you will have the opportunity to train with Marc Lobliner any of the 3 days while out there. Total prize ARV is up to $8,000. The actual value of the trip portion of the Grand Prize will depend on airfare fluctuations and point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. The prize must be accepted as awarded. No substitution, cash redemption, sale, or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If the prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such prize (or portion thereof) with an equivalent prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided it is claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, if the prize is not claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules, it may not be awarded. The winner must complete the trip by March 30, 2024, or the prize will be forfeited. The trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. The trip is subject to space availability and blackout dates. All travel arrangements/accommodations at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If, in the sole judgment of the 2 Sponsor, air travel is not required due to the winner’s proximity to the prize location, ground transportation may be substituted for round-trip air travel, but no additional compensation will be offered. All travel expenses not specifically listed, including but not limited to, transportation between winner’s home and the major closest airport (as determined by Sponsor), ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, airline fees, fuel, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses, are winner’s responsibility and must be paid by winner with a credit card at the time of booking, where applicable. Sponsor is not liable for delays, cancellations or unforeseen events related to the flights. The sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates. No liability or responsibility is assumed by any of the Promotion Parties resulting from or related to the inability or failure of the winner to travel or to participate in prize events due to illness, any quarantine requirements, or other events beyond the Sponsor’s control.
6. Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name the entry was made. The Promotion Administrator reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Promotion Administrator – including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification) for any reason the Promotion Administrator deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Promotion Administrator within the timeline specified by the Promotion Administrator may result in disqualification by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole discretion.
7. Disqualification: Entries that are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion's prize drawing. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the entries and the responsible entrant(s). Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
8. Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners will each be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail, or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries.
9. Limitations: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor or Promotion Administrator for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or 3 inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) any human, or other error, which may occur in the promotion or administration of this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant.
10. Modification, Suspension, and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, human error, legal mandate, social media mandate, pandemic, epidemic, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the winners in a random drawing from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination. Thereafter, Sponsor reserves the right to accept no further entries and award no further prizes.
11. Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties, and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants' names, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.