Barracuda® Natural Test & Libido Enhancer
MTS Nutrition Barracuda - Natural Test and Libido Enhancer
"The science is clear, you need adequate amounts of certain ingredients to maximize testosterone-boosting supplements. Unfortunately most companies hide behind unscrupulous proprietary blends and underdose you and YOUR GAINZ! Barracuda™ is the answer to this and MTS Nutrition is about to take a bite out of the competition and maximize your NATURAL testosterone to take your gains to the next level!"
-Marc Lobliner, CEO of MTS Nutrition
MTS Nutrition Barracuda™ Natural Testosterone and Libido Enhancer is the most effectively dosed Natural Testosterone Booster. Barracuda contains scientifically backed, proven ingredients and features the king of all testosterone boosting compounds, D-Aspartic Acid, alongside L-Carnitine L-Tartrate to boost and free up testosterone, and we didn't stop there! We also included Macapure™, Safed Musli and standardized Eurycoma Longifolia for libido and mental acuity, and TestoSurge™, standardized for a HIGH LEVEL of grecunin to further cement this as the MACHINE APPROVED LEADER IN TESTOSTERONE BOOSTERS!
So you read the short of it, let's break down the ingredients one by one so you will KNOW this is the test booster for you:
- D-Aspartic Acid: 3,000mg
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate: 3,000mg
- Macapure maca extract (Lepidium Meyenii) (tuber) (std. min. 0.6% macamides and macaenes): 300mg
- Safed Musli: 250mg
- Eurycoma longifolia extract (4:1)(root): 200mg
- TestoSurge™ (fenugreek extract std. min. 80% grecunin)(seed): 200mg
- BioPerine Black pepper extract (std. min. 99% piperine)(fruit): 5mg
WHAT'S IN BARRACUDA?
D-ASPARTIC ACID (DAA)D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) is a non-essential amino acid that plays a vital role in the production of several male sex hormones, including follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), luteinizing hormone (LH), and growth hormone (GH). Increased production of these hormones supports greater testosterone production in the body. In fact, research has demonstrated that consuming 3g / day of DAA (the same dose in Barracuda) for 12 days increased testosterone production 42% in men!
L-CARNITINE (COMPLEX)Commonly supplemented for its fat burning benefits, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) is a highly bioavailable form of carnitine that also touts some impressive pro-testosterone benefits too. LCLT increases androgen receptor density which essentially makes anabolic hormones (i.e. testosterone) operate more efficiently, and it also enhances sperm motility.
MACAPURE™ MACA EXTRACTA staple of native Peruvians for centuries, Maca has a long and storied history as a powerful aphrodisiac and anti-stress plant. This potent botanical also has been shown to boost fertility and sexual desire, aside from its libido-boosting properties.[6,7] And, if you happen to be stressed all the time (which can torpedo testosterone levels), maca can help there too. On top of its man-making benefits, maca also functions as an adaptogen, which combats stress and lead to improvements in memory, learning, and performance.
SAFED MUSLISafed Musli is another popular adaptogenic herb that’s also has a long history of use as an aphrodisiac. It’s been noted to increase spermatogenesis (sperm production) and improve erectile strength as well as sperm count.[5,6] Safed musli also supports an optimal hormonal environment for maximizing natural testosterone production since it helps reduce cortisol and lower stress.
EURYCOMA LONGIFOLIAA staple of Ayurveda, Eurycoma Longifolia (Longjack) is a profound aphrodisiac with volumes of research demonstrating its effectiveness for enhancing hormone regulation, sexual health, and even body composition.[7,8,9] This powerful plant can also increase sperm production and support erection quality and frequency.
TESTOSURGE™The leading form of Fenugreek extract on the market, TestoSurge is a premium-grade extract of the popular male enhancement botanical shown in clinical settings to improve body composition and anabolic hormone environment in men. More specifically, TestoSurge was shown to significantly reduce body fat percentage while increasing total testosterone and bioavailable testosterone. TestoSurge promotes healthy aromatase levels, which keeps the crucial estrogen-testosterone balance in favor of more available testosterone to fuel muscle growth and fat loss.
BIOPERINE - BLACK PEPPER EXTRACTTo ensure your body absorbs every milligram of man-making, testosterone-boosting goodness, MTS Nutrition includes piperine, the pungent alkaloid present in black pepper responsible for its “bite”. Piperine improves ingredient bioavailability and uptake by inhibiting certain enzymes that metabolize compounds in supplements. This ensures the bioactives in Barracuda survive long enough in your body to get the job done and not go to waste.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DO I NEED AN ANTI-ESTROGEN?NO! While this is a potent testosterone booster, it works with YOUR natural levels to MAXIMIZE them and is not enough to elicit deleterious effects from estrogen.
HOW SHOULD I TAKE BARRACUDA?Mix one scoop (7.1g) of Barracuda with 6-8 ounces of water with your first meal of the day or 30-45 minutes PreWorkout. Since Barracuda contains FULL DOSING, you do not need to exceed one scoop per day. If taken pre-workout, you may mix this with your PreWorkout shake of choice such as MTS Nutrition CLASH® stacked with MTS Nutrition VASKY. Use for cycles of 4-weeks-on and 4-weeks-off.
1. Topo, E., Soricelli, A., D’Aniello, A., Ronsini, S., & D’Aniello, G. (2009). The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats.Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology, 7(120), 1482-1488.
2. Kraemer WJ, Spiering BA, Volek JS, et al. Androgenic responses to resistance exercise: effects of feeding and L-carnitine. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2006;38(7):1288-1296. doi:10.1249/01.mss.0000227314.85728.35.
Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2006;38(7):1288-1296. doi:10.1249/01.mss.0000227314.85728.35. 3. Aliabadi E, Soleimani Mehranjani M, Borzoei Z, Talaei-Khozani T, Mirkhani H, Tabesh H. Effects of L-carnitine and L-acetyl-carnitine on testicular sperm motility and chromatin quality. Iranian Journal of Reproductive Medicine. 2012;10(2):77-82.
4. Kraemer WJ, Volek JS, French DN, et al. The effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on hormonal responses to resistance exercise and recovery. J strength Cond Res. 2003;17(3):455-462.
5. Thakur M, et al; Improvement of penile erection, sperm count and seminal fructose levels in vivo and nitric oxide release in vitro by ayurvedic herbs . Andrologia. (2011)
6. Thakur M, et al; Effect of Chlorophytum Borivilianum Santapau and Fernandes on sexual dysfunction in hyperglycemic male rats . Chin J Integr Med. (2009)
7. Joint Conference of BASEM and BASES. British Journal of Sports Medicine 2003;37:464-470
8. Shaiful Bahari Ismail, Wan Mohd Zahiruddin Wan Mohammad, Annie George, Nik Hazlina Nik Hussain, Zatul Mufiza Musthapa Kamal, and Eckehard Liske, “Randomized Clinical Trial on the Use of PHYSTA Freeze-Dried Water Extract of Eurycoma longifolia for the Improvement of Quality of Life and Sexual Well-Being in Men,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, Article ID 429268, 10 pages, 2012. doi:10.1155/2012/429268
9. Bin Mohd Tambi MI, Imran MK. Eurycoma longifolia Jack in managing idiopathic male infertility. Asian J Androl. 2010;12(3):376-380. doi:10.1038/aja.2010.7.
10. Poole C, Bushey B, Pena E, et al. Effects of TESTOSURGE supplementation on strength, body composition and hormonal profiles during an 8-week resistance training program. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2009;6(Suppl 1):P12. doi:10.1186/1550-2783-6-S1-P12.
11. Kesarwani K, Gupta R. Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine. 2013;3(4):253-266. doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X.