Bear Crawls Instruction
- Be on your hands and knees.
- Always keep your neck in a neutral position. Eyes will be pointed downward.
- Your shoulders over your hands & your knees under your hips.
- Your spine is neutral with your core engaged.
- Avoid letting your strong shoulder position collapse (rounded shoulders).
- Avoid elevating your hips upward.
- Move your left arm forward while simultaneously bringing your right knee forward as well.
- Maintain your neutral spine position throughout.
- THIS IS A SMALL RANGE OF MOTION. Don't "reach" to cover as much ground as possible.
- Repeat with the opposite arm and leg.
- Move with intention. Keep the range-of-motion small.
- Don't let your low back arch or round. Keep the neutral spine from start to finish.