Reverse Cable Wrist Curl
Reverse Cable Wrist Curl Instructions
- Set the cable attachment to the lowest rung.
- Position a flat bench facing the machine and sit.
- Grip the bar attachment with a pronated hand position (palms down) and rest your forearms on your quads with your hands hanging off.
- Lower the bar towards the ground by only flexion of your wrist.
- Having a cable attachment that freely rotates allows this to happen naturally.
- At the bottom position, bring the bar back towards you through wrist extension.
- You should feel the forearms activated.
- Create the mind-muscle connection that your forearms are controlling the movement
- Not momentum or other musculature.
- Have an attachment piece that freely rotates and allows your hands to remain in the proper supinated position.
- For example, don't use a rope attachment.