Lying Heel Touch
Lying Heel Touch Instructions
- Lie down on the floor with your knees bent at 45-degrees and your arms at your side.
- Your low back is pinned on the floor with your core properly engaged.
- Your neck is in a neutral position looking towards the sky.
- Raise your upper back and arms off the ground slightly.
- Take a breath out then "curl" your abdominals up.
- Imagine curling the bottom of your sternum towards your hips.
- Your abs should feel as if they are being sucked inward.
- Keeping this tight core position, take your right hand to your right heel.
- Feel the contraction in your obliques.
- Keep your low back pinned against the floor.
- Rhythmically transition from side to side.
- Keep your legs passive throughout the movement.
- Don't reach with your arms, control the movement with your obliques.