Kneeling Squat Instructions
- Kneel down and position yourself under the bar with it resting across your traps. Legs are together.
- Your core is braced, you have a neutral spine, and your chest is up. Eyes are fixated straight ahead.
- Sit (squat) back until your glutes reach your calves.
- Lift yourself back up to the starting point by squeezing the glutes.
- Attempt this exercise with just the bar to practice the movement pattern.
- Do not use excess movement or momentum. Focus on the glute contraction and keeping your core braced.