Dumbbell Prone Incline Curl
Dumbbell Prone Incline Curl Instructions
- Situate yourself face down on an incline bench with your chest resting on the padding.
- Secure your feet to the floor and allow your arms to hang fully extended.
- Hands are in a neutral position.
- Begin to slowly curl the DB's up, the biceps and forearms are controlling the movement. Allow your arms to naturally rotate.
- Avoid shrugging your shoulders.
- Don't pull your elbows back.
- At the top, your palms are facing you.
- Lower the weights slowly to the starting point.
- Refrain from “swinging” the weight or leaning backwards.
- The muscle used first will be used the most. Initiate the movement with your bicep and forearm, not your lower half or shoulder.