Cable Chest Press (Cable Press)
Cable Chest Press Instructions
- Select the appropriate amount of weight and sit down.
- Focus on pinching your shoulder blades (scapulas) together as you sit back with your arms at 45-degrees.
- Push the handles together straight forward in a controlled manner keeping your trunk and shoulders braced.
- Pause for a second, then return to the starting position loading your chest and triceps.
- Attempt to maintain tension throughout the full range-of-motion to maximize the exercise.