|Secondary Muscle(s)||Glutes, Hamstrings, Shoulders, Abdominals|
- Feet positioned in an athletic stance at shoulder-width. Your knees are slightly bent and toes pointed straight ahead.
- The core is braced and engaged. Shoulders are pinned back with your eyes fixated straight ahead.
- In a rhythmic, athletic motion, hinge at the hips, bend at the knees, and place your hands on the floor in a push-up position.
- Kick your feet back into a push-up position then lower your chest to the floor.
- Don't let your hips sag to the ground.
- In an explosive movement, extend your hips and triceps then bring your feet underneath you.
- Your landing position is the bottom of the squat.
- Jump up raising your arms overhead.
- Don't aimlessly 'flop' on the floor.
- This is controlled, athletic movement.
- Have a mindset of perfecting your technique, not moving as fast as possible for reps.