Reverse Grip Dumbbell Wrist Curl
Reverse Grip Dumbbell Wrist Curl Instructions
- Be standing a strong, athletic position.
- Chest up and shoulders back.
- Core tight with a neutral spine.
- Eyes fixated straight ahead with your neck neutral.
- Your palms are facing the floor in a pronated position holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Raise the DB's towards you by only extending your wrist.
- At the top position, lower the DB's back to the starting position.
- Create the mind-muscle connection that your forearms are controlling the movement
- Not momentum or other musculature.
- Don't bounce the weight up. This is a controlled motion.
- Negate the urge to shrug or curl the weight as you fatigue.