Overhead Cable Curl
Overhead Cable Curl Instructions
- Set each pulley above your shoulders with a single handle attached on both.
- Feet positioned in an athletic stance slightly outside shoulder-width.
- Your knees are slightly bent and toes pointed straight ahead.
- The core is braced and engaged. Shoulders are pinned back with your chest up.
- Stand in between the two weight stacks and grab the handles with an underhand grip. Allow you arms to be lengthened and parallel to the floor.
- With your elbows slightly bent, curl the handles inwards towards your ears, initiating and controlling the movement with your biceps and forearms.
- Lower the weight to the starting position, your arms parallel the floor with elbows slightly bent
- The muscle used first will be used the most. Initiate the movement with your bicep, not your lower half or shoulder.
- Keep tension on the bicep through the full range-of-motion.
- Do not let your elbows flare internally or externally.