One Legged Deadlift
One Legged Deadlift Instructions
- Select the desired kettlebell weight and stand holding it in one hand.
- On the same side you’re using your arm, stand and balance yourself on that single leg.
- Give a slight bend to the knee and bow at the hip while fully lengthening your unoccupied leg behind you to maintain balance.
- Once you are parallel to the floor, return back up to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps. Switch legs and repeat same number of reps.
One Legged Deadlift Tips
- For single leg exercises, you will typically go with a lighter weight.