Hip Roll Instructions
- Lie down on the floor resting on your back. Arms are out to your sides
- With your legs & feet together, flex your knees at 90-degress. Elevate your legs so your quads are perpendicular to the ground.
- In a controlled motion, slowly roll your hips from side-to-side while maintaining the position of your feet and knees.
- Your low back can come off the floor slightly.
- Keep your shoulders pinned to the floor.
- Eyes are always focused up towards the ceiling.
- Do not rush through this movement. Being in control is paramount to maximizing this exercise.
- If rushed, momentum will take over versus the musculature of your core being properly activated.