Ruckus® High Performance Pre-Workout
We want the BEST! The new RUCKUS will revolutionize the pre-workout game, and the flavor will have you CRAVING your next workout.
It’s YOUR TIME to Bring Da’ Ruckus!”
-Marc Lobliner, CEO of MTS Nutrition
MTS Nutrition Ruckus is a powerful, nitrate-based, pre-workout intensifier that packs a full dose of NO3-T Betaine Nitrate and L-Citrulline for skin-splitting pumps alongside a perfectly dosed energy and focus blend containing VitaShure™ Caffeine SR and N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine. We also added in elevATP for increased ATP production and release without the use of creatine. If you have been searching for the ultimate pre-workout supplement then MTS Nutrition Ruckus is perfect for you!*
WHAT'S IN RUCKUS?
L-Citrulline (3,000mg)When in the gym, many individuals strive for an intense pump. The kind where it feels like your skin is going to tear. L-Citrulline can help you achieve such a pump. L-Citrulline has the ability to increase nitric oxide production, allowing your blood vessels to expand and dilate. This ingredient in itself has many benefits such as aiding in shuttling nutrients to the working muscles, promoting healthy energy levels, and improving blood flow.
NO3-T Betaine Nitrate (1,500mg)Naturally occurring in several plants including beets, spinach, and quinoa, Betaine nitrate, also known as trimethylglycine (TMG), is a reputable supplement that protects cells, enzymes, and proteins from stresses such as dehydration and extreme temperatures.
Supplementation with betaine nitrate has increased power, force, and strength in bench press and squats; furthermore, the quality of reps performed and endurance with the squat exercise is also amplified with betaine nitrate supplementation.
One reason betaine nitrate is able to help your endurance and extend your workouts is by increasing both aerobic and anaerobic metabolisms. It may also increase performance during workouts by improving fatty acid and lactate metabolism – all while expanding intracellular volume. Cortisol levels have been lowered when using betaine before exercising.
Additionally, betaine nitrate may have multiple mechanisms that increase nitric oxide blood levels to assist in the increase of vascular function & the subsequent positive effects from it.
N-Acetly L-Tyrosine (1,500mg)Focus is a crucial, yet highly underrated, aspect of training. Without it, you might as well not even be at the gym. When you are mentally dialed in, the quality and effectiveness of your workouts are amplified 100-fold. That’s where L-Tyrosine comes in.
This amino acid enhances the production of the dopamine, adrenaline (epinephrine), and noradrenaline (norepinephrine), three important neurotransmitters key to cognitive function and alertness.[1,2] Tyrosine also exerts some anti-stress benefits when consumed prior to training, helping you stay in the zone no matter how long you’re battling the iron.
ElevATP® (150mg)elevATP® is a revolutionary compound developed by FutureCeuticals. Comprised of “ancient peat” (fossilized plants) and apple extracts, elevATP is a highly bioavailable form of exogenous ATP shown to increase intracellular ATP in blood cells. This makes for better energy production while training and improved recovery between sets, yielding improved performance and superior gains.
In fact, a 2016 study using 150mg dose of elevATP (the same dose included in Ruckus), found the novel ingredient improved strength and power output in resistance-trained men, meaning its beneficial for the grizzled vets of the iron, and not just gym newbies.
VitaShure Caffeine SR (265mg)VitaShure is an advanced sustained-release form of caffeine that ensures you never run out of energy during or after your training is over. VitaShure’s unique encapsulation process creates a smooth and consistent release of caffeine that makes for a steady high and gentle come down after the ride is over. 265mg of Vitasure Caffeine ST provides 159mg of caffeine.
PURE Caffeine Anhydrous (250mg)
Known far and wide for its ability to instantaneously ignite the senses and shock you into action, caffeine anhydrous is the perfect complement to the slow-acting energy of VitaSure Caffein SR. Combining these two forms of the world’s oldest and most popular stimulant creates an unbeatable combination of immediate and long-lasting energy that brings you up and never lets you down.
1. Fernstrom JD, Fernstrom MH. Tyrosine, phenylalanine, and catecholamine synthesis and function in the brain. J Nutr. 2007;137(6 Suppl 1):1539S-1547S; discussion 1548S.
2. Deijen JB, Wientjes CJ, Vullinghs HF, Cloin PA, Langefeld JJ. Tyrosine improves cognitive performance and reduces blood pressure in cadets after one week of a combat training course. Brain Res Bull. 1999;48(2):203-209.
3. Kukovetz WR, Holzmann S, Romanin C. Mechanism of vasodilation by nitrates: role of cyclic GMP. Cardiology. 1987;74 Suppl 1:12-19.
4. Cosby K, Partovi KS, Crawford JH, et al. Nitrite reduction to nitric oxide by deoxyhemoglobin vasodilates the human circulation. Nat Med. 2003;9(12):1498-1505. doi:10.1038/nm954.
5. Coles LT, Clifton PM. Effect of beetroot juice on lowering blood pressure in free-living, disease-free adults: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Nutrition Journal. 2012;11:106. doi:10.1186/1475-2891-11-106.
6. Larsen FJ, Weitzberg E, Lundberg JO, Ekblom B. Effects of dietary nitrate on oxygen cost during exercise. Acta Physiol (Oxf). 2007;191(1):59-66. doi:10.1111/j.1748-1716.2007.01713.x
7. Lansley KE, Winyard PG, Fulford J, et al. Dietary nitrate supplementation reduces the O2 cost of walking and running: a placebo-controlled study. J Appl Physiol. 2011;110(3):591-600. doi:10.1152/japplphysiol.01070.2010.
8. Pasantes-Morales H, Quesada O, Morán J. Taurine: An Osmolyte in Mammalian Tissues. In: Shaffer S, Lombardini JB, Huxtable RJ, eds. Taurine 3: Cellular and Regulatory Mechanisms. Boston, MA: Springer US; 1998:209-217. doi:10.1007/978-1-4899-0117-0_27.
9. Warburton DM, Bersellini E, Sweeney E. An evaluation of a caffeinated taurine drink on mood, memory and information processing in healthy volunteers without caffeine abstinence. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2001;158(3):322-328. doi:10.1007/s002130100884.
10. da Silva LA, Tromm CB, Bom KF, et al. Effects of taurine supplementation following eccentric exercise in young adults. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab = Physiol Appl Nutr Metab. 2014;39(1):101-104. doi:10.1139/apnm-2012-0229.
11. Reyes T, Shu C, Argumedo R, Nemzer B, Pietrzkowski Z. The Effect of ElevATP on Whole Blood ATP Levels: A Single Dose, Cross over Clinical Study. Vol 1.; 2014.
12. Joy JM, Vogel RM, Moon JR, et al. Ancient peat and apple extracts supplementation may improve strength and power adaptations in resistance trained men. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016;16(1):224. doi:10.1186/s12906-016-1222-x
13. McGovern T, McDevitt E, Wright IS. THEOBROMINE SODIUM SALICYLATE AS A VASODILATOR . Journal of Clinical Investigation. 1936;15(1):11-16.
14. Evans CS, Bell EA, Johnson ES. N-methyltyramine, a biologically active amine in Acacia seeds. Phytochemistry. 1979;18(12):2022-2023. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/S0031-9422(00)82727-2.