Calm | Calming Amino Acids & Adaptogens
- Glycine is a neurotransmitter that supports relaxation and healthy stress management.
- Considered one of the most important inhibitory neurotransmitters in the CNS, particularly in the brainstem and spinal cord.*
- An important amino acid that benefits the brain and body.
- Increases GABA levels to calm neurotransmitters in the brain, promoting relaxation + happiness.
- A well-studied brain adaptogen that works to ease stress and reduce brain fog and increase focus.
- Natural brain protection and anxiolytic (anxiety-reducing) properties*
- Helps balance the brain chemicals serotonin, norepinephrine, to heighten mood and dopamine without causing drowsiness or fatigue.*
- Supports healthy cortisol levels to improve stress response.
- Studies have shown a connection to enhanced mood, improved immunity and ability to better cope with stress.