Alcohol Shrinks Your Brain – How to Reverse it!
If you’ve been following me, you know I am as non-alcoholic as they come. Alcohol can cause weight gain, high blood pressure, heart disease, liver disease, digestive problems, some cancers, weakened immune system, learning and memory issues, depression, anxiety, and so many more healthy issues. And acutely it can increase the occurrence of drunk driving, domestic violence, alcohol poisoning and so much more. (1)
Why would anyone drink? IT’S TERRIBLE!
It’s socially acceptable, allows people to “let loose” and to be honest, I think people just feel “cool” doing it. I am 42 years old, and my neighbors talk about drinking like they’re in high school and it’s cool. It’s ridiculous, but it is what it is.
If the about isn’t enough, alcohol shrinks your brain.
Yes, alcohol makes you stupider. This isn’t me saying this, it’s a scientific fact.
People who drink 1-7 drinks a week have smaller brains than non-drinkers according to a 2008 study at Johns Hopkins. (2)
Let’s say you drink now….
There is no safe amount, even one drink is bad.
So, you’ve stopped drinking, cool. Now let’s reverse this!
- Stopping drinking in and of itself will help reverse this.
- EXERCISE! Exercise helps your brain develop new neurons and function optimally.
- Eat healthy, nutritious foods and don’t be fat. As we discussed in my previous article, being fat and eating ultra-processed foods makes you stupid!
- GET BLOOD FLOW – exercise, sauna, it all helps!
- A solid nootropic like Ambrosia Mental Jewels can help with memory and cognitive performance. BUY IT HERE
Drinking is NOT cool, and I will keep beating this drum to save lives! Put down the beer, pick up a dumbbell and let’s live OPTIMALLY!