Submit Your Article to Tiger Fitness
Interested in helping others reach their goals? Submit your article to Tiger Fitness today!
We are looking for submissions that will help motivate, inform, and guide members of the Tiger Fitness family. Article submissions should focus on tips and tricks, solving problems, and workout and nutrition solutions. No general fitness or diet-related topic is off limits. From running to hardcore strength training, low-carb diets to supplement features, we want your expertise.
We also accept recipes, but they must be accompanied by QUALITY images.
Here are general guidelines for submissions:
- Word Count - A minimum of 700-800 words.
- Solution-Driven - Articles must help equip others to reach their goals. They must contain tips, take-home advice, or new ways of thinking about workouts, fitness or nutrition.
- No Personal Stories - We are NOT looking for "My Journey to a Bodybuilding Pro Card." These types of articles do not provide take-home value to readers, unless they are backed by tips and advice.
- Profanity - No profanity. No exceptions. Find a more creative method of expressing a sentiment.
- Offensive Content - We will not entertain submissions that contain offensive content, vulgarity, or crudeness. Show respect for your readers and make the information about the information.
- Spelling - Spellcheck before submitting. It's also a good idea to get the "Grammarly" extension for Chrome to help clean up your article before sending it our way.
- Images - We cannot accept images unless they are yours, and are high-resolution.
Submit your articles and recipes. Motivate others to achieve their goals!
Do your very best to proofread and clean-up your article before sending it off to the Tiger Fitness team. This allows us to produce more valuable content each week to readers.
If you need advice on article concepts, please contact Tiger Fitness Editorial Director Steve Shaw: email@example.com
NOTE: All submissions must be accompanied with TWO quality pictures of the author, and an author bio of at least 100 words. No exceptions.
Tiger Fitness will consider all article submissions for publication, but reserves the right to decline submissions for any reason.
Leave a comment