Incline Dumbbell Curls
Incline Dumbbell Curls Instruction
- Set a bench to a 45-degree incline.
- Sit back on the bench with your back flat and hold a pair of DB's.
- Arms are fully extended with a slight flex in the elbows, this is your starting position.
- Curl the weight up with the biceps and forearms controlling the movement.
- Allow your arms and hands to naturally rotate.
- At the top, your palms are facing you.
- After a brief pause, lower to the starting position.
- The eccentric portion is just as important as the concentric with arm development.
- Refrain from “swinging” the weight up.
- The muscle used first will be used the most. Initiate the movement with your bicep and forearm, not your lower half or shoulder.