To provide personalized customer service to each and everyone of our customers. We take pride in helping our customers reach all of their health and fitness goals through motivation, information, and personalized service! Job Summary:
At TigerFitness.com , our Customer Service (CS) team provides
industry-leading personalized customer service and support to new and existing customers. Our CS reps are the first point of contact for customers with
questions and concerns; we also process orders, track shipments, and facilitate Live Chats online with customers..
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Provide customer support via telephone, live chat, and e-mail
* Process orders in a timely fashion
* Educate customers on new products & product recommendations on orders
* Proof-read orders to ensure accuracy
* Process payments
* Assist warehouse staff with metering shipping labels
* Track shipments to ensure timely delivery
* Check and verify inventory
* Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* 1+ years of previous Customer Service experience
* Telemarketing experience a plus
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word
* Background in Fitness a plus
* Background knowledge of Sports Supplements a plus
* An interest in health and fitness is a must!
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
TigerFitness.com offers its full-time employees several benefits such as:
Health and Dental insurance; 401k Plan with Match, Competitive bonuses; Gym
Membership Reimbursement; & Generous Employee Discount.
This is an entry level position with quarterly reviews.Please submit resume to: HR@TigerFitness.com TigerFitness.com INC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to
be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned
to this job.