Tiger Fitness Distribution Center | Loveland, OH United States
TigerFitness.com is a three time INC 500 Award winning company that has boasted a 1,311% growth rate over the past 3 years! In business since 2001 TigerFitness.com has helped over 1,000,000 people reach their health and fitness goals...
To provide personalized customer service to each and everyone of our customers. We take pride in helping our customers reach all of their health and fitness goals through motivation, information, and personalized service! Job Summary:
The Warehouse Associate will perform a variety of tasks and duties to fulfill
customer needs in a fast-paced and time-sensitive atmosphere. There are five crucial aspects that each warehouse associate will be responsible for including receiving, picking, packing, shipping, and inventory control.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Pick products for specific orders
- Pack orders and ensure that all items are correctly placed
- Receive vendor orders and returns; stock items in appropriate locations
- Meter and ship up to 600+ orders per day
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Clean and maintain work area
Education and Experience:
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Must be hard working and able to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Must be self-motivated and punctual
- Basic computer skills
- Must complete physical requirements such as walking, standing stooping, and climbing
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds without restriction, using proper safety methods
- Meet and exceed personal and warehouse goals
- Ability to work individually and with a team
- Fork Lift Certification is a plus
- An interest in health and fitness is a must!
FULL-TIME Position Currently Open
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
This is an entry level position with quarterly reviews.
TigerFitness.com offers its full-time employees several benefits such as: 401k Plan with 4% Company Match, Health and Dental insurance; Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; & Generous Employee Discount. Please submit resumes to: HR@TigerFitness.comTigerFitness.com INC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to
be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned
to this job.