Join the Tiger Family!
We take our mission seriously. Visitors to the Tiger Fitness site are more than just a number to us. Each of us has unique goals and challenges. We respect these differences, and aim to provide our readers with information and workouts that deliver results.
Do you have a passion for helping others? We are seeking contributors eager to provide readers with fresh ideas, tips and workouts.
You do not need to be a polished writer or seasoned professional to join our family. We have a seat at the table for everyone. Tiger Fitness places a priority on quality information. If you have ideas, workouts and concepts that you are itching to share with the world, get them on paper and send them our way.
Our editorial team is looking forward to working with you. Tiger Fitness will not only turn your concepts and ideas into articles that shine, but we will also take the time to work with you and help you develop as a writer.
Not sure if you have what it takes? Contact us today. Join the Tiger Family as a contributing writer. Email Editorial Director Steve Shaw today: email@example.com.
Article Submission GuidelinesTiger Fitness is looking for the following:
- Training, nutrition and supplement articles of at least 800 words. Submissions must be tip-driven and provide the reader with fresh ideas and concepts, and be rich with take home advice and application.
- Your transformation story! Have you make an inspiring physique change? We'd love to feature your story.
- Unique workout features that motivate men and women to get to the gym and try something new. Workout submissions have no minimum word length requirements. Strength building, fat loss, cardio, muscle building, sports-specific and unconventional workouts are welcomed.
Before Submitting Your Article, Please:
- Please write out a complete author bio. Your bio can contains links to social pages, products and websites. Make sure to include images.
- Transformation stories should include as many before and after images as possible.
- Article submissions should be checked for spelling errors, and devoid of excessive exclamation point usage.
- Make sure that your piece appears nowhere else on the Internet, including personal sites/blogs and social sites like Facebook and Tumblr.