|Secondary Muscle(s)||Calves, Glutes, Hamstrings|
Split Jump Instructions
- The core is braced and engaged. Shoulders are pinned back with your eyes fixated straight ahead.
- Split your feet: left leg forward and right leg back. Place your shoes roughly 2 feet apart.
- You are in a soft, supple athletic position.
- Dip your body slightly down then explode up.
- While in the air, reverse your leg position. Your arms will move as well.
- Land softly in the starting position.
- This is an athletic, rhythmic motion.
- At landing, if you can hear your feet hitting the floor, land softer.
- Don't aim for reps when performing this exercise, seek powerful, explosive jumps and landing in a soft, supple athletic position.