Pull Up Instructions
- Grab the pull-up bar with both hands situated within shoulder width apart using an overhand grip.
- Allow yourself to hang from the bar with your feet crossed behind you for starting position.
- Begin by pulling yourself up in a steady, controlled path until your chin reaches above the bar.
- Lower yourself slowly back down to starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
Pull Up Tips
- Refrain from swinging motions or quickly dropping yourself.
- Use an assisted chin-up/pull-up machine if you cannot yet move your body weight.
- Use slow, controlled movements.