Finger Curl Instructions
- Be seated on a flat bench with a barbell resting in your hand.
- Your palm is facing upward in a supinated position with your forearms resting atop your quads.
- Your wrists are in an extended position.
- Extend your fingers as low as you can without letting the BB drop.
- Imagine you are cradling the weight with your fingers.
- At the bottom, close your hand bringing the weight up to the starting position using your fingers.
- Be patient and controlled with this movement.
- Aim for volume when programming these. No sense in "maxing out" with this exercise.