Bent Arm Pullover
|Secondary Muscle(s)||Chest, Shoulders, Triceps|
Bent Arm Pullover Instructions
- Grab the desired barbell weight with an overhand grip and situate hands at about shoulder width apart. Lay back on a flat bench.
- To get into starting position, position the bar straight over your chest with a bent to your arms.
- Maintaining the bent-arms position, begin by slowly lowering the barbell behind your head in a curved path until there’s a good stretch in the chest.
- Bring the weight back up to starting position using the reverse motion.
- After a brief pause at the starting point, repeat the same movement over again.
- Complete desired number of reps.
Bent Arm Pullover Tips
- Inhale as you pull the bar over you and exhale as you bring it back to starting position.
- Use slow, controlled movements.