What Was Your Life Like Before Your Transformation?
I thought my life was happy, however in reality looking back I wasn't. I spent all my time playing video games and was the most shy, uncommitted guy.
I lacked confidence in every aspect and would barely raise my voice. I ran 800m in track until the age of 14. Explains the lanky physique. However at this age I was purely inactive.
Please Detail Your Turning Point
It was at the age of 16 when I was "allowed" to start lifting weights by my local gym. I had watched my whole family lift, and make progression therefore thought it was time to see if I enjoyed it.
What Were Your Major Struggles or Challenges?
My struggles were keeping it consistent outside the gym, the beginning I was unaware about macros therefore went completely bro diet. However, it got me some hella good results!
Another struggle was probably making sure that it fit in with my life, instead of being my life. I always had the motivation however which is something I'm proud of.
Detail Your Workout and Cardio Plan During Your Transformation
- 1 day off and repeat
Detail Your Diet/Eating Plan During Your Transformation
- 120g Oats 2 scoops of MTS whey protein
- 10am - Uncle Ben's rice (quick packet) 2 chicken breasts
- 1pm - Uncle Ben's rice (quick packet) 3 chicken breasts
- 4pm - Uncle Ben's rice (quick packet) 1 can tuna
- 6pm - 2 scoops MTS protein
- 8pm - Spaghetti bolognese
- MTS Whey Protein
- Optimum Nutrition Casein
My major accomplishment was being happy with myself and standing up on stage wearing minimal clothing, feeling good and proud of everything that I have achieved
Detail Your 3 Biggest Mistakes
- Not starting sooner - I wish I would of started younger for I would be so much closer to my goal. I am happy but not satisfied with where I am at.
- Putting too much emphasis on the workouts over the nutrition. Both are important however my diet at the beginning few years would slack off, and workouts stay on point. However it needed to be both on point.
- Choosing other people to motivate me. I found my motivation was highly strung upon YouTube videos to motivate me instead of motivating myself.
- I learned that you can achieve anything you can put your mind to, it is all down to mindset. I would never have dreamed at 15 I would stand on stage in my life. However at 19 I can proudly say I have.
- I learned that you need people around you supporting you to make the change and keep it consistent. No negativity is needed at all.
- Finally I learned that in life there is no point where it is all done. You're never too old nor young to do something
Start now. Tomorrow never comes. The sooner you start the happy you'll be.