Played too many video games and I was a self-loather because of my acne. I felt very unworthy and bad about my skin.
I went to a diving meet with my dad and the divers were ripped and had muscles all over and I said to myself, "I wanna look like that."
What Were Your Major Struggles or Challenges?
I had to ride my bike in the winter to gym for the first few months before I got my car, but that is about it. Smooth sailing really.
Detail Your Workout and Cardio Plan During Your Transformation
In the beginning just your standard:
- Day 1: Full body
- Day 2: Rest
- Day 1: Chest and Shoulders
- Day 2: Legs
- Day 3: Back and Arms
- Day 4: Sometimes I would rest but usually I Jump right back into the split.
I ate a meal plan I designed for myself. Ate the same foods every day such as: Fish, broccoli, spinach, rice, oats, sugar free pancakes, lentils, beans. Mostly whole foods about close to 4000 calories a day,
- 600 grams carbs
- 90 grams fat
- 170 grams protein
- Whey protein
Probably reaching 140 pounds and then 150. But really just the gains I've made.
Detail Your 3 Biggest Mistakes
- I went too low on triceps dips for awhile and hurt my chest.
- Doing pull ups wrong.
- Moving the weight too fast.
- Time under tension.
- Putting your mind into the muscle while you work it. Really feeling the pain.
- Just how fun and rewarding this lifestyle is.
Stay consistent and never victimize yourself.
I feel so much better about myself, my confidence has soared and my acne is gone. Lifting changed my life for the better.