Before my transformation my life was very boring. I had nothing to look forward to during my day because my life consisted of school and work. Of course I had time to do other things, like hangout with friends but I did not have many.
It's crazy how my journey started, but it was simple at the same time. One day I decided I was going to try out the gym. I went with one of my buddies who has been training for a couple of years.
I didn't really get into the whole bodybuilding phase until about one month in. From there on, I have been training my butt off. I started to eat cleaner foods.
What Were Your Major Struggles or Challenges?
I can't think of any struggles that I had because I fell in love with fitness and bodybuilding very quickly.
Detail Your Workout and Cardio Plan During Your Transformation
- 6-7 days of training per week.
- 1-2 hours per session.
- Very high volume workouts with supersets and drop sets.
- I train one body part each day and keep rotating.
- I will switch up exercises each time.
- 6-7 meals each day.
- I will eat 2-3 hours after each meal.
Detail Your Supplement Plan During Your Transformation
Putting on size that I did not think was even possible.
Detail Your Biggest Mistakes
- I didn't count my calories at the beginning, but I learned to.
- I learned to ignore criticism, because it always got to me.
- Learn from others who have been in the fitness industry for a very long time.
- Watch tons of videos to take in lots of information. learn new techniques.
- Always have fun.
My piece of advice to others would to be the best person that you can possibly be. It's never to late to start.
I hope everyone enjoys my story and transformation. I have worked very hard. This is just the beginning. I have many more years to go.