Chocolate, another flavor loved by millions, may be one of the most craved after snack on the planet. The two belong together like the stripes on our flag and chalk on the bar a perfect combination everyone can enjoy.
We all know numerous ways to combine these flavors but MTS Nutrition's Peanut Butter Cookies and Cream blends these two flavors together in a creamy delight you can enjoy right from your shaker cup with ease.
Today's recipe offers a variety on the time tested and approved combination in a single serving mini-pie. Easy to make, these pies are designed for individuals looking to make gains while staying within their nutritional strategies. The ingredients are readily available and no cooking is required except a brief 5-minute period in the oven to firm the crusts before beginning the assembly process.
These mini-pies can be prepared and kept in the freezer to pull out as needed. They are an excellent opportunity for you to have a healthy snack prepped and ready to eat when needed, if you don't eat them all at once. This recipe may be one of the easiest you'll ever make.
- One Pack of Six Graham Cracker Mini Crusts
- 24 grams Peanuts
- 24 Chocolate Chips
- One serving MTS Peanut Butter Cookies and Cream Protein Powder
- 6 ounces of Vanilla Greek Yogurt Fat Free
- Just a little bit of Egg Whites, 2-4 teaspoons
- Toothpick to spread the chocolate and peanut butter.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop the chocolate chips into small pieces, the finer the better.
- Chop the peanuts into small pieces.
- When the oven has preheated, brush the graham cracker mini crusts with egg whites and place in the oven for five minutes.
- Remove the crusts from the oven and immediately spread the chocolate in the bottom of the crusts. It should soften immediately but its ok to put the crusts with chocolate back in the oven for a minute to help speed the process.
- Use a toothpick to spread the chocolate across the bottom of the crust if necessary.
- Place the crusts in the freezer for five minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Place one teaspoon of peanut butter on top of the chocolate in the crusts and spread it out with a toothpick.
- Place the crusts back in the freezer for 5-10 minutes until the peanut butter has thickened and hardened.
- Thoroughly mix one serving of Peanut Butter Cookies and Cream protein powder into six ounces of Greek yogurt.
- Remove crusts from the freezer and evenly distribute the yogurt mixture into the six crusts. Sprinkle the chopped peanuts on top of the yogurt and place your mini pies into the freezer for hardening.
That's all it takes to make these delicious Peanut Butter Cookies and Cream Mini Pies. They will last in the freezer as long as your self-discipline will allow. Good luck making them last longer than two days. BOOM!
Calories and Macros Per Mini-Pie
- 220 Calories
- 11g Fat (5 Saturated)
- 21g Carbs
- 10g Protein