Supplement Rx Daily Essentials For Women
Daily Essentials for Women is a broad-spectrum multi-vitamin/mineral/antioxidant supplement. This custom formula for women, rich in nutrients, is designed to help the female body reach its maximum potential. The Daily Essentials Multi-Vitamin complex is an important part of your Basic Foundation™ system that also includes the Rx Oils.
The time-released feature assures that the water-soluble B Vitamins and Vitamin C will be delivered over a period of many hours. As a result, greater absorption of these nutrients can be achieved, and nutritional coverage will be available for a longer period of time throughout the day. Vitamins are necessary for proper growth, digestion, and nerve function. They enable the body to use carbohydrates, protein, and essential fats for energy and repair. Minerals serve as building blocks in cells and enzymes, and are the main components in bones and teeth. Antioxidants may repair oxidative damage to the body caused by free radicals, and strengthen the immune system.
Daily Essentials for Women offers additional distinct benefits:
Provides 18 mg of iron (100% U.S. Recommended Daily Value for this nutrient), which may be reduced with each menstrual cycle.
Supplies 500 mg of calcium (half of the U.S. Recommended Daily Value) to help reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Features a specially-formulated, proprietary Antioxidant Fruit Blend that may provide protection against harmful oxidizing effects of free radicals.
Essentials Key Points of Daily Essentials for Women:
Vitamin A may prevent night blindness and other eye problems, as well as some skin disorders, such as acne,aids in formation of bones and teeth,maintains and repairs epithelial tissue, of which skin and mucous membranes are composed, protects against infections, offers antioxidant cell protection.
Vitamin B Complex (Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine, Cyanocobalamin, Biotin, and Folic Acid)
- breaks down fats, carbohydrates and protein for energy
- maintains healthy nerves, skin, eyes, hair, liver, and brain function
- support heart health
- aid in lowering cholesterol
- act as coenzymes, helping enzymes to react chemically with other substances
- critical for tissue growth and repair, glandular functions, and healthy gums
- aids in the production of anti-stress hormones and interferon (an immune- system protein)
- can combine with toxic substances, such as certain heavy metals, and render them harmless so they can be eliminated from the body
- works synergistically with Vitamins A and E; that is, when working together, they have a greater effect than the sum of their individual effects
- the body cannot manufacture Vitamin C
- a fat-soluble vitamin required for absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- important for the growth and development of bones and teeth
- protects against muscle weakness and aids in heartbeat regulation