Stick it. Share it. Win It.
TigerFitness.com Instagram Contest
- ELIGIBILITY: "Stick it. Share it. Win it." Contest ("Contest") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and any other U.S. territories and protectorates), who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry ("Entrant"). Entrant must have an Instagram account. Instagram registration is free. Employees of TigerFitness.com, INC, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and Internet agencies contracted by TigerFitness.com, INC, and their immediate family members (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules may result in ineligibility. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR: This Contest is sponsored by TigerFitness.com, INC, located at 6350 Castle Drive Mason, OH 45040 (collectively, "Sponsor"). This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram.
- TO ENTER: Beginning at 12:01 a.m. EST on Friday, September 1, 2014 through 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, September 1, 2015 ("Contest Promotion Period") a TigerFitness.com logo sticker will be included in all product purchase orders. To enter the Contest, Entrant must place the TigerFitness.com logo sticker in a creative and unique way and upload the picture ("Image") to Instagram using the # TIGERFITNESS ("Stick it. Share it. Win it") Entrant may submit more than one Image. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To request a sticker, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: TigerFitness.com Sticker Contest, Attention: Aracely Reno, 6350 Castle Drive Mason, OH 45040.
- IMAGES: Submission of an Image and entry in the Contest constitutes Entrant's consent to use the Image on Sponsor's Instagram page, website and associated or affiliated websites in perpetuity without compensation. Entrant represents and warrants that they have all rights to the Image and all materials submitted in connection with the Contest. Entrant grants a perpetual, royalty free, non-exclusive license of the Image and anything submitted in connection with the Contest to Sponsor. Sponsor will then decide, in its discretion whether to accept Entrant's Image. Sponsor will not be responsible for any financial reimbursement to the original copyright holder for the right to publish the Image as provided herein. Sponsor will not be held under any obligation to publish a photo credit to the original copyright holder for the publication of an Image. Entrant agrees to hold Sponsor harmless, defend, and indemnify Sponsor from any and all liabilities, loss, claims, or causes of actions, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses that may be incurred by Sponsor, arising out of or relating to Entrant's breach of any representation or warranty related to the Image or any other violation of these Rules.
- WINNER SELECTION: Starting in September 2014 a Monthly Prize will be given to the Image placement which is most creative and unique ("Monthly Selected Entrant") in Sponsor's sole discretion to decide. Monthly Selected Entrant will be notified by Instagram and announced on Sponsor's Instagram page.
- PRIZES: The Monthly Prize consists of one each of the following MTS Nutrition products: one (1) Machine Whey Protein, 5 lbs, one (1) Machine Fuel 30/srv, one (1) Clash Pre-Workout one (1) TigerFitness.com Shaker Bottle"). The retail value for the Monthly Prize is approximately $199.97 USD. In the event the monthly Prize is unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the exclusive right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. The value of the Monthkly Prize set forth above represents Sponsor's good faith determination of the approximate retail value thereof, and the actual fair market value, as ultimately determined by Sponsor, which is final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value of a monthly Prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. Each Monthly Selected Entrant is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes on the prize. All entries will be uploaded to the TigerFitness.com Forum Photo album entitled "Stick it. Share it. Win it!".
- GENERAL: By accepting a prize hereunder, Entrant agrees: (a) to release Sponsor, their agents, and Instagram from all liability, loss or damage arising out of or relating to the Contest, including with respect to the Contest, interpretation of these Rules, decisions by the Sponsor, their acceptance and use/misuse of the prize; (b) to be bound by these Rules and comply with all Sponsor requirements; and (c) that Sponsor, their affiliates and licensees may use Daily Selected Entrant's names, personal information, and statements made by Entrant to Sponsor and information on the entry form for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without additional compensation. Entrant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right to edit, modify and/or publish and copyright any Entrant images. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Entrant agrees that Sponsor has the right to substitute any prize within their sole discretion.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personal information that Entrant submits in connection with the Contest will be collected and used by the Sponsor and their authorized agents to administer the Contest and to award prizes. Entrant's personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, affiliates and licensees, and each of their respective products and programs via electronic and ordinary mail. Except as set forth herein, Entrant's personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else unless required by law.
- DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other persons' computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access the website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information at website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates (if any) set forth in these Rules are approximate.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the Contest for any reason.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Giveaway shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Mason, Warren County, Ohio. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.