Prime Nutrition Glutamine | On Sale Now at Tigerfitness.comGlutamine is the most abundant amino-acid within the body and is primarily stored and synthesized within the skeletal muscle. L-Glutamine is a non-essential amino acid meaning the body can sufficiently synthesize enough for normal cellular activity in normal situations. But many times the body is put under great metabolic stresses such as weight lifting and other intense exercise that can deplete the body of its natural stores of glutamine. In these situations, glutamine becomes an essential amino acid that needs to be supplemented.
- Increases Muscle Cell Volume
- Increases Protein Synthesis
- Can Increase Plasma Growth Hormone Levels
- Optimize Recovery after Training and Exercise
- Helps Enhance Metabolism and Fat Loss
- Buffers Lactic Acid While Training