Joint Support Formula Designed Specifically For Athletes!
Osteo-Sport™ is a multi-functional, time-released joint support supplement designed specifically for athletes; from the weekend warrior to elite professionals!
It contains Applied Nutriceuticals' proprietary Joint-Glide™ Mobility Complex. It helps stimulate your body's production of synovial fluid - which helps lubricate and cushion joints and tendons.
Osteo-Sport also incorporates our exclusive CGC2 Joint Regeneration Matrix™ which promotes collagen synthesis. A potent anti-catabolic, Osteo-Sport also supports lean muscle and recovery after training or stress by promoting nutrient delivery into tendons, cartilage and ligaments.
Osteo-Sport comes in convenient, easy-to-swallow capsules and you only need 3-5 per day (depending on body weight - see dosage chart for details). Best of all, it takes only days - not weeks or months - to feel the positive effects of Osteo-Sport!
Joint-Glide™ Mobility Complex:
- Cetylmyristoleate (CMO) is a substance similar to fatty acids that has been shown to aid in joint lubrication and mobility.
- Bromelain is an enzyme derived from pineapples.
- Hyaluronic Acid is naturally occurring substance used to help lubricate and cushion the joint.
- Bioperine® is a pure form of piperine that is derived from the black pepper that promotes nutrient absorption by interacting with the surface of the intestinal tract. The use of Bioperine greatly enhances the effectiveness of the other compounds in Osteo-Sport by slowing their absorption for more consistent, complete utilization.
CQC² Joint Regeneration Matrix™
- Cissus Quadrangularis is an Ayurvedic herb that may help with natural joint and cartilage wear and tear.
- Curcumin (turmeric) is another Ayurvedic herb.
- Glucosamine Sulfate- By increasing glycosaminoglycans, users of supplemental glucosamine may help support healthy cartilage.
- Chondroitin Sulfate Stimulates the synthesis of proteoglycans and hyaluronic acid to promote greater joint lubrication.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) The sulfur found in MSM helps maintain the structure of connective tissue by forming cross-linkages through disulfide bonds, i.e., sulfur supports the tissues that make up the joint.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is an important compound in immune function. It is required for the synthesis of important neurotransmitters, amino acids, and the synthesis of connective tissues.
|Body Weight (Lbs.)
|Up to 175
|225 and over